Mortalis Maptool Game
The races of Mortalis are made up of all the standard races of 4th edition D&D. The following notes apply.
- Halflings – although some are found in cities, the majority are talenta plains style (tribal halflings exhibiting traditional hunter-gatherer civilization, moving their herds across the plains in constant pursuit of food, water and better grazing)
- Tieflings and Deva are uncommon but not super rare, mixed in with humanoid populations
- Goliaths live in the mountains with dwarves, pretty rare in cities
- Shifters exist mostly in wilderness, sometimes with elves or plains Halflings
- Shardminds are the “Terminator” variant – look human, but crystal underneath
- Gnomes generally in cities / urban centers but mixed in w/humans
- Minotaurs / kobolds / goblins / githzerai are monstrous and children will run screaming from you if you play one. But they’re legal.